01225 742361
Box Surgery & The Firs Surgery

Updating your Details

If you change your name or address, please complete the appropriate form below and return to the surgery.

Change of name – we will also need a copy of your change of name certificate (e.g. marriage certificate, deed poll etc.)

Change of address / telephone number / email address

You can also change your personal details online, if you have access to SystmOnline. If you would like to sign up to SystmOnline, please contact reception.

If you move outside the practice area you may need to find a doctor in your new area.