COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics are currently running at Bath Racecourse and Ashton Gate Football Stadium (Bristol). Appointment letters for these clinics are not being sent directly by Box Surgery.
Locally, Rowden Surgery is hosting a Covid Vaccination Clinic. You will be invited to attend for an appointment by text message, which will provide a link to book your appointment directly, or by a telephone call from the surgery.
Rowden Covid-19 Vaccination Clinic – How do I Prepare for my Appointment?
- Come alone if at all possible.
- If you are able, please wear a face mask or face covering.
- It will help us if you wear clothing that gives easy access to your upper arm.
- We are trying to limit use of our public toilets; if possible please go before you leave home.
- Do not bring unnecessary bags or belongings into the surgery.
- Please wear a warm coat as after your vaccination you will be required to wait in an outside ‘waiting area’ for observation for 15 minutes.
- Please bring any walking aids with you as there will be an approximate 50 meter walk through the surgery. If you feel this will be challenge please let someone on the door know on arrival
You may find the following information helpful: